Tuesday 17 April 2012

Banishing the April Blahs. . .

Completely overwhelmed with work and I'm just getting over a bad cold and cough so I've been feeling quite blah lately.

But I just got my bike back from the shop after its annual tune-up, the weather is getting warmer, the city is quite beautiful in all its new shades of green and today the new Twist Collective Spring and Summer Book came out!  Just gorgeous, gorgeous patterns.  I don't normally get excited about summer knitting as I'm not enamoured of knitting with cotton or linen, but I have been exploring some softer cotton blend yarns, and now I'm completely inspired to try something from this collection.  My favourite is Sanderling.


But I also really like Laresca:

And Brookline is very pretty too:



And that's all it took to get me out of the doldrums.   Hitting the yarn shops this weekend. 

1 comment:

Audrey said...

It's beyond (way beyond) my rusty knitting skills, but I love the shape and line of Brookline! (and that's where I love, so it's even better.)