Sunday 3 March 2013

Things That Make Me Happy. . .

Another glorious, mild and sunny weekend with absolutely nothing planned. Never really having had a garden before, I'm fascinated to go out each day and see the progress of what's growing.  Not long to wait now for the daffodils.


And soon the camellia bush will be in full bursting bloom.



My tulips continue to grow.


And Sponge is back, basking in her favourite sunny nook.


I've also finished two knitting projects.  The first is my Leftie scarf, designed by Martina Behm, which I've been working on for months. It was probably crazy to do this in laceweight, but now that it's done, I love the softness and drape.



I also knit a hat for the Liverpud taking a Woolly Wormhead pattern from the latest issue of Simply Knitting.   It's a teeny, weeny bit small, so I may redo it and knit him the larger size, as it was a fairly quick knit.  He seems to like it, just wants it to cover his ears. 



No comments: