Sunday 8 February 2015

FO February?. . .

I am supposed to be concentrating on knitting sweaters this year but I have so many other projects still to finish. I'm determined that this month will be Finished Object February. 

Here is the first of a pair of mittens that was supposed to be my mum's xmas present.  Maybe this year.  I'd settle for getting one done by the end of the month. 


Have I completed one sweater for my 12 sweaters in 12 months project yet?  Nope.  Have I started two shawls though?  Oh yes.  Here is how my Earth and Sky is looking.


And I'm now on the second part of Byatt.  I really want to finish this by the Edinburgh Yarn Festival in mid-March.

I have been working on one sweater.  I've finished the back of Sous Sous and am just up to the neck division on the front.  It's slow going though.


And this is all that is left of the TenderI frogged it as it was just too bulky looking with all the extra nupps in the Rowan Big Wool Colour.  I've actually cast on for a better pattern but it's too soon to tell whether it will look any better.


Five projects I'm aching to get done so I can cast on for another sweater or start finishing the three cardigans that I've got stowed away in bags with just the sleeves and seaming to finish.  Three weeks to go - can I get any of these done?

1 comment:

Sallyann said...

YOU can get them all done Maylin. I'm very excited to see what you do with the chunky too. a quick(er) knit that isn't really hefty when wearing would be bliss to me.